- Nizhnekamskneftekhim Set New Record for HIPS and GPPS Production in 2012 - Polief Installed Most Large-sized Equipment for PET Manufacturing - Megapolis Group to Build BOPP Film Plant in Rostov Region - HaloPolymer' Fluoroplastic Passed API Explosive Decompression Resistance Test for Oil and Gas Equipment - NPP Polyplastic to Expand Output of Polymer Composites - Terna Polymer Commissioned New Production Facilities for Vinyl Siding and Facade Panels in Novosibirsk Region - Ukrainian Polystyrene Production 29.9% Up in November 2012 - Cypriot Companies Want to Buy 75% Stake in Cherkasy Khimvolokno - Crodux Plin Plans to Re-launch Dioki Plants
The topic of thermoplastic polyurethane was already described in one of our publications (“The Review of the CIS Thermoplastic Polyurethane Market,” #4(64), 2012). This chemical product finds application in the production of shoe soles, electronics, automobiles and cable products. But, the present article will be focused on another group of thermoplastic elastomers – styrene TPE....
Ethanolamines is a group of substances including monoethanolamine (MEA), diethanolamine (DEA), and triethanolamine (TEA). They find application in gas purification, surfactants, gerbicides, coatings, in particular, wood protection coatings, etc. In Russia, ethanolamines are manufactured by Sintez Oka LLC (Dzerzhinsk, Nizhny Novgorod region) and Kazanorgsintez JSC (Kazan, Republic of Tatarstan).
- Sibur Increased its MTBE Capacity - HaloPolymer Kirovo-Chepetsk: Project of Chloroform Production Entered its Final Stage - Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Completed Installation of De-coking Unit - Omsk Oil Refinery Increased Oil Processing by 5% in 2012 - In 2012 Shchekinoazot Launched Several Projects at its Site - Ukrainian Imports of Styrene 16.9% Up in November 2012 - Ukrainian Enterprises Produce No Caprolactam in November 2012
Tungsten is a chemical element with the atomic number 74. It is a strategically important metal in many industries. And its irreplaceability in most areas ensures a constant demand for it.
More than 80% of world's tungsten production falls on China. In 2010, China extracted 59,000 tonnes of W, and as estimated, 60,000 tonnes in 2011. Russia ranks the second largest producer with 4.3% of global...
- Kemerovo-based Azot Produces Over 1m Tonnes of Ammonia for Third Consecutive Year - Efremov Chemical Plant Upgrades Sulphuric Acid Production - SvetlogorskKhimvolokno OJSC Started Producing Aluminum Sulphate - HaloPolymer Showed Record-Breaking Figures for Sulphur Hexafluoride Production - Ammonia Production in Ukraine in November 2012 - Ukrainian Production of Sulphuric Acid in November 2012 - Ukrainian Output of Soda Ash 12.6% Down in November 2012 - Caustic Soda Production in Ukraine Dramatically Plunged in November 2012 - Ukrainian Production of Titanium Dioxide in November 2012
- PhosAgro Sets Fertiliser Production and Sales Records in 2012 - PhosAgro Announces that Owners of More than 11% of Apatit Shares Accepted Mandatory Tender Offer - Acron Group Releases 2012 Operating Results - Recent News from Uralkali - Minudobreniya of Rossosh Announces Successful 2012 Results - Ukrainian Production of Ammonium Nitrate in November 2012 - Carbamide Production in Ukraine in November 2012 - N-P-K Production in Ukraine Sharply Declined in November 2012 - Ukrainian Manufacturing of UAN in November 2012 - Ukrainian Production of Ammonium Sulphate in November 2012 - Ammophos Production in Ukraine in November 2012 - Ukrainian Potassium Chloride Imports in November 2012 - Belarusian Potash Company Reaches Agreement on Potassium Chloride Shipments to China in H1, 2013 - SOCAR Plans to Build Urea Plants in Azerbaijan and Georgia - Kyrgyzstan Experiences Lack of Fertilisers
On 19–21 September, 2012 the boarding house “More” located in Alushta (Crimea, Ukraine), hosted participants of the X International Conference “The CIS Market in Paints and Coatings and Raw Materials for them”. The conference participants, including Ukrainian and world’s famous producers, R & D institutes, discussed the most burning issues of the CIS paints and...
- Russian Paints and Coatings Production for 9M, 2012 - Russian Chemists Invented Method of Producing Pigments from Spent Catalysts - Izhevsk-based Coatings Producer Expanded Production - New Interior Paints OasisTM Finncolor from Tikkurila - Lakokraska Lida to Double its Output of Phthalic Anhydride
- Gazprom and Novatek to Set up LNG JV in Yamal Peninsula - Ryazan Oil Refinery to Increase Share of Euro-5 Fuels in its Output to 36% by 2013 - Slavneft-Yanos Increased Oil Processing by 3.4% - Russian and Kyrgyz Polysilicone Projects Face Serious Difficulties - Serbian NIS to Expand Euro 5 Fuels Sales by Acquiring OMV's Petrol Stations in BiH
- HaloPolymer Perm Confirmed its QMS to Comply with International Requirements - Nizhnekamskneftekhim Publishes Consolidated IFRS Interim Financial Statements for 9 Months of 2012 - Metafrax Summed Up Operation Results in 2012 - Lukoil Summarises its Performance for 2012 and Sets Priorities for 2013 - Berezniki Soda Plant Approved Investment Programme for 2013 - Several Chemical Enterprises to Form Bashkortostan Soda Company - Dorogobuzh and Sberbank Concluded Credit Agreement for USD 150m - North Atlantic Potash Announces 43-101 Compliant Resources for Foam Lake Property - Introduction of Continuous Improvement System at Ryazan Oil Refinery Saved more than USD 80m in 2012 - Update on Uralkali Buyback Programme - Antimonopoly Committee of Ukraine Allows SCM to Buy Shareholding in Yenakiieve By-product Coke Plant and Donetskcoke - Recent News from PKN Orlen - EU Commission Clears Acquisition of Polish Fertiliser Producer Zakłady
- Ukrainian Output of Chemical and Related Items Down in 2012 - 2012: Rather Good Year for Uzbek Manufacturers of Fertilisers - Croatia's Chemical Exports for January-November 2012 - Chemical Production Growth in Bulgaria in November 2012
- TechnoNicol Delivers New Rock Wool Solutions for Heat and Noise Insulation - Dow, Rusnano and HCC Sign MoI to Develop and Produce Carbon Fibre Intermediates in Russia - Hüttenes-Albertus and Uralchimplast Combine Efforts to Provide CIS Foundry Sector with Auxiliary Products - Huntsman Performance Products and Norchem to Expand Product Range - Russian Scientist Found How to Do Fire Fighting and Sorption of Oil Products more Effective - Big Deal with Lubricants Concluded in Ukraine - Kremenchuk Technical Carbon Plant Boosted Production in 2012 - Gazprom Neft Acquires Bitumen Production Facility in Kazakhstan - Estonia's ANF Technology Presenting Nafen Aluminium Oxide Nanofibres in US - Georgian Household Chemicals Manufacturer Berta Completely Shut Down Production
- Janssen to Collaborate with New Vac and Pharmstandard on Cancer and TB treatment - Recent News from Pharmstandard - Ukrainian Imports of Pharmaceuticals 35.3% Up in November 2012 - Ukrainian Cabinet Moves to 15 February Introduction of GMP Standard Requirements for Medicines - State Medicine Service of Ukraine Bans Sale of Some Drugs - Bright Outlook for Uzbek Pharmaceutical Market - Belarus, India Mull over JVs in Pharmaceuticals
- Uralchem Increases its Park of Rolling Stock - Glazov Himmash Acquired New Equipment - Omsky Kauchuk Set Into Operation Central Air Compressor Plant - Voronezh-based Gribanovsky Machine-building Plant Started Producing New Air Cooling Units - Kremenchukhumotekhnika Improves Energy Efficiency - Baranovichi Machine-Tool Plant Produced Injection Moulding Machine with Clamping Force of 1,000 Tonnes
- Slavneft-Yanos Commissioned New Oil Slime Processing Unit - Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers Proposes to Allocate UAH 5m for Preventing man-made Disaster at Horlivka Chemical Plant - Avdiivka Coke Plant Increase Degree of Industrial Wastewater Treatment
Conference and Exhibition, held under an informational support of the magazine "Eurasian chemical market"
All rights reserved. No information from the web site may be reproduced without the permission of the magazine's editorial board.