- Ineos Technologies, Technip and LyondellBasell Selected by Sibur for New Projects at ZapSibNeftekhim - Ineos Technologies Licensed its Innovene Processes to Russia's VNHK - Huntsman Acquires Remaining Ownership of Russian Polyurethanes Company - HaloPolymer Successfully Tested PTFE in U.S. - Ukrainian Polystyrene Production Up 20.6% in May - Ukrainian Chemical Fibres Production Jumped 52.4% in May - Ukraine Imported No Viscose Filament in May - Chernihiv Khimvolokno Hopes to Resume Production of Cord Fabric by October 2012 - New Pipe Plant Commissioned in Kazakhstan
- Pirelli to Set up Tyre Plant in Voronezh - Rosava Planning to Increase Export of Car Tyres to Russia by 25.1% in 2012 - Ukrainian Production, Exports, Imports of Cord Fabric in May, 2012 - Ukrainian Tyres Production 12.6% Up in May - Rosava Says High Customs Duties Undermine its Competitiveness
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Carries Out Capital Overhaul at EP-300 Ethylene-Propylene Facility - Sibur Signs Strategic Partnership Agreements with TNK-BP - Slavneft Increased Production of Petrol and Diesel Fuels by 21.7% in H1, 2012 - Output of High-octane Petrols at Moscow Refinery Rose 6% in H1 - Taneco Continues Constructing Hydrocracking Unit - Shchekinoazot to Produce Concentrated Formalin with Low Methanol Content - Caprolactam Production in Ukraine 15.2% Down in May 2012 - Ukrainian Imports of Styrene 58.9% Up in May 2012 - Sanors to Increase Synthetic Ethanol Output by 20% - Shymkent Oil Refinery Can Increase Capacity to 12m Tonnes
Sodium and calcium hypochlorites are currently the most widely used disinfectants of drinking and industrial water.
The CIS market for calcium hypochlorite is flooded with the Chinese products, while the segment of sodium hypochlorite is occupied by the Finns and the Iranians. Key application areas are gold production and water disinfection.
In Russia, sodium hypochlorite is produced by eleven manufacturers....
- Gazprom Works on Sulphur Manufacturing and Marketing Plans - KuybyshevAzot and Linde Group Intend to Form Industrial Gases JV in Samara Region - Sibur to Shut Down Outdated Chlorine Production Facility in Dzerzhinsk - Ammonia Production in Ukraine Rose 2.1% in May 2012 - Ukrainian Soda Ash Production 12.9% Down in May 2012 - Ukrainian Caustic Soda Production Up 13.9% in May 2012 - Titanium Dioxide Production in Ukraine Up 0.2% in May 2012 - Crimean Soda Plant Sustains Loss of USD 7.1m in Q2, 2012 - Sumykhimprom Picks Crimea Titan For Procurement of 50,000 Tonnes of Sulphuric Acid for USD 5.5m - Cabinet Tells State Property Managing Agency Transfer to Property Fund 100% of Titanium of Ukraine for Subsequent Sale of Sumykhimprom and 50%+1 Share in Crimea Titan - Production of Sodium Hexametaphosphate Launched in Kazakhstan
- Acron Activates Oleniy Ruchey Mine - Uralkali Completes its Subsidiaries Takeover - PhosAgro-Cherepovets Merger Completed - Verkhnekamsk Potash Company Insures Talitsky Mine - EuroChem Completes Acquisition of K+S Nitrogen - Ukrainian Enterprises Produce 180,000 Tonnes of Ammonium Nitrate in May 2012 - Ukrainian Carbamide Production 1.5% Up in May 2012 - OstChem Agrees with Sumykhimprom to Supply 650,000 Tonnes of Phosphorite Worth USD 98.5m by 2013 - Ukrainian UAN Production Up 56.5% in May 2012 - Ukrainian Enterprises Produce No N-P-K in May 2012 - Ammonium Sulphate Production in Ukraine Down 23.2% in May 2012 - Ukrainian Azovobschemash Starts Production of Hopper Cars for Carrying Mineral Fertilisers - Ukrainian Imports of Potassium Chloride Up 1.8 Times in May 2012 - Ukrainian Enterprises Produced No Superphosphates in May 2012 - Ukrainian Production of Ammophos Plunged by 84.5% in May 2012 - Odessa Port Plant Reports Losses of USD 15.4m for Q1, 2012 - Ukrainian Farmers Procure 110,900 Tonnes of Fertilisers for Autumn Agricultural Fieldwork - Fertilisers Demand in India Recovers
Styrene-acrylic dispersions serve as binders in paints, coatings, plasters and other construction materials. Basic raw materials for preparing styrene-acrylic dispersions are styrene and esters of acrylic acid, primarily butyl acrylate.
In Russia, styrene-acrylic dispersions are produced by 12 manufacturers. In addition, the country imports them from abroad. Major companies, providing the bulk of...
- Kazanorgsintez Posted 2011 Operation Results - Taif Summarises 2011 Results - KuibyshevAzot's Production Activities Results for 5 Months 2012 - TNK-BP and Gazprom Neft Agree to Optimise Slavneft Governance Structure - Praxair Rus to Invest USD 300m in Industrial Gases in Sverdlovsk Region, Russia - TechnoNicol Summed Up Results of Innovations Efficiency - HaloPolymer Meets EU Safety Standards - Energoprom Group and Metkombank Signed Agreement on Opening Credit Facility - Crimean Soda Plant Posted its Operating Results for June, 2012 - Investment Projects of Belarus' Khimvolokno in 2012
Albania is one of the poorest countries in Europe. At the same time it is extremely rich in mineral resources. Chromium, copper, and nickel ores, bauxites and salt are mined in Albania. In 2010, the turnover of the mining industry equalled ALL 37.78bn (EUR 275m). All in all, proven reserves of oil in the country amount to 437m tonnes, gas — 13bn cubic metres, coal — 800m tonnes, etc. For...
Technical calcium carbide is widely used in the production of acetylene and its derivatives as well as for calcium cianamide, of which fertilisers and cyanide compounds are manufactured. To date, Russia mostly imports calcium carbide of Kazakh origin (approximately 5,000 tonnes) and exports around 4,000 tonnes to the CIS countries. The Ukrainian market is mostly import-oriented. Its capacity is 4,000-5,000...
- Kraton Polymers and TNK Bitumen Developed Binder Formulation for Moscow Raceway - Metkombank to finance Energoprom Group for Isostatic Graphite Production Project - Evonik's DonBioTech JV to produce Biolys® in Russia - Nanoelectro Launches Superwires Production - Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers to Merge Pivdennyi Chemical Plant with Rubizhne-Based Zoria - Azmol Suffers USD 1.2m Loss in Q2, 2012 - Kremenchug Carbon Black Plant Cuts Production by 2.5% in Q2, 2012
- Pharmaceutical Hub to Be Established in Kaluga Region - Pharmstandard Announced Financial Results for H1, 2012 - Russia's Polysan Launched Second Stage of Pharma Plant - Akrikhin and MSD in Russia Sign Agreement to Produce Key MSD Medicines for Russia - Rusnano and Domain Associates Announce First Joint Investment - Geropharm Enters Pharmaceutical Market of Southeast Asian Countries - Ukrainian Parliament Introduces Licensing of Medicines Imports - Ukrainian Cabinet of Ministers Sets Unlimited Validity of State Registration Certificates for Medical Goods - Antimonopoly Committee Licenses Ukrainian Pharmaceutical Holding Company to Acquire over 50% in A'STA - Ukrainian Health Ministry Selects Three Companies to Supply Antiretroviral Drugs Worth USD 7.4m - Four Ukrainian Companies Contract Supply of Medicines to Treat Oncological Diseases Patients for USD 2.2m to Healthcare Ministry - Three Ukrainian Companies Contract Supply of Medicines to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases Patients for USD 4.4m to Healthcare Ministry by 2013 - Ukrainian Imports of Pharmaceutical Products 6.9% Up in May 2012 - Three Ukrainian Companies Contract Supply of Medicines to Treat Disseminated Sclerosis Patients to Healthcare Ministry - Kazakhstan and Macedonia May Establish Pharmaceuticals JV
- AlbaEcoTechnology Develops Coatings with Photocatalytic Effect - Empils Introduced New Paints and Coatings - Generation Industrial Group and Lukoil Sign Agreement on Equipment Manufacturing and Supply - Uralkhimmash Delivered Hydrotreater to Moscow Refinery - Izhorskiye Zavody to Supply Unique Hydrocracking Reactor for Tuapse Refinery