PLASTPOL is Poland’s most international trade fair as half of the exhibitors were foreign companies. This year the trade fair was attended by over 17 thousand business insiders.
Large companies from Turkey, Russia or Korea expressed their keen interest in the PLASTPOL trade fair. Groups from Austria and Germany also prepared their special presentations. Following the successful début...
- Russia-based Penoplex to Launch its Seventh Plant for Polystyrene Foam Heat Insulation
- Sibur Approved BOPP Projects of Biaxplen
- Sayanskkhimplast Produced 5m Tonnes of PVC resins
- Polief Plans to Strengthen its Position at Domestic PET Market
- Ukrainian Polystyrene Production Up 20% in April
- Ukrainian Chemical Fibres Manufacturing Declined 20% in April
- Grodno Khimvolokno Began Commercial Production of New Polyamide Fabric
- Automotive Plastic Parts Plant Become Operational in Uzbekistan
- Rubbers and tyres
- Yokohama Establishes Tyre Plant in Russia
- Nokian to Commission its New Factory in June
- Ukrainian Cord Fabric Not Produced in April 2012
- Italian Forrec to Build Waste Tyre Processing Plant in Minsk Region
- Belshina Takes Mold-making in House
- Polish Tyres Manufacturer Debica Increased Net Profit by 94.5%
- Ukrainian Tyres Production Down by 6.1% in April 2012
Naphthalene (C10H8) is a white crystalline substance obtained either through the processing of coal tar feedstock or is extracted from heavy petroleum fractions.
Nowadays, the global naphthalene output amounts to about 950,000 tonnes per year. The largest volumes are produced in China, the U.S., Western Europe, and Japan. The CIS manufacture is based at coke chemical plants of Russia, Ukraine and...
On 16 - 19 April 2012, management, chief engineers, and project managers of oil refineries attended the 2nd edition of the Projects Forum and the 7th Russia & CIS Bottom of the Barrel Technology Conference and Exhibition to exchange experiences and discuss main challenges in oil & gas downstream projects implementation in the region with independent consultants, representatives of design institutes,...
- Nizhnekamskneftekhim and CB&I Lummus Signed Contract on FEED of 1m tpy Olephine Complex
- Linde Receives Engineering Contract for Ethylene Plant from Sibur in Russia
- Caprolactam Production in Ukraine 8.5% Up in April
- Ukraine Imports of Styrene Drastically Reduced in April
- Paints and coatings
- Update on Empils's Activities
- Production Activities of Yartex Paints and Varnishes Plant Can be Suspended
- Zagorsky Paintwork Materials Plant Produced New Road Marking Acrylic Enamel
- Fire at Chelyabinsk Paints and Coatings Plant on 9 June 2012
- Chemistry and business
The article considers several aspects that influence the development of innovations in chemical clusters. In particular, it reviews general mistakes that most modern chemical organisations do when choosing inefficient means to improve their performance.
Hence, innovative thinking is presented as an effective way to ground-breaking findings. At the same time, it is a complex and complicated process...
- Countries and regions
- Ukrainian Chemical and Related Industries in May: Last Updates
- Belarus and Reublic of Bashkortostan to Establish Chemical Holdings
- Czech Inflation in May Due Mainly to Growth in Prices in Chemical and Related Industries
Bosnia and Herzegovina is a small Balkan country with a developed economy.
It is ranked at the 107th position in the world by the development level. In 2010, its GDP amounted to BAM 24 584 m, significant role is played by services sector (65,6% of GDP) and industry sector (20,9%). The largest share among the industrial sectors in Bosnia and Herzegovina accrue to the production of food and beverages...
- Speciality chemicals
White carbon, or silica, is an amorphous silicon dioxide with a wide range of applications. In addition to being Although being extensively used in rubber and tyre industry, silica is broadly applied in the manufacture of pesticides, fodders, tooth paste, and coatings.
Currently, 63% of world's white carbon capacities are located in China. Although emerging as a potential silicon dioxide market,...
- Chemical Equipment
- Russia-based iPlast Puts into Operation Injection Moulding Machine Engel 5500
- Russian Engineering Company Lotus Dispatched Two Heat-exchangers for Sulphuric Acid Cooling at Mednogorsk Copper-Sulphur Combine
- Gazprom Neftekhim Salavat Built Cooling Tower
- Rosava Realises Modernisation Programme
- REP Opens its Subsidiary in Moscow
- Century Extrusion Broadening Scope Globally
- Special topic
VSMPO-AVISMA Corporation (Sverdlovsk region, Russia) is the largest in the world and the only integrated manufacturer of titanium products in Russia. VSMPO-AVISMA traces its history to 1933, when a plant for aluminium and magnesium alloys semi-products came on stream in the township of Setun (Moscow region). The first 4kg titanium ingot was made in 1957. Since then, for the past 50 years, the country...
- Chemistry and Ecology
- Prohibition on PET Packaging for Alcohol Beverages in Customs Union May Cause Serious Losses
- Concern Stirol Awarded Diploma at International Ecological Forum Environment 2011
- Chlorine Leak at Dzerzhinsk-based Korund
- Russian Inventors Patented New Method for Producing Iron-Calcium Pigment
- Belarusian Cooling Fluids Plant for M-Standard
- Meets Existing Environmental and Sanitary Standards