- Companies and markets
The article describes production of silicon dioxide in the CIS countries and examines existing SiO2 grades. The total CIS output of synthetic silicon dioxide is estimated at 35,000 tonnes annually. It is obvious that the manufacturing of the synthetic silicone dioxide will grow continuously with a considerable widening of its applications in many fields in the nearest...
Butadiene is one of the main monomers for the manufacturing synthetic rubbers and a number of plastics, ABS for instance. The rapid growth in the tyre and rubber goods market as well as fluctuating prices of natural rubber (NR) have resulted in the rising interest in butadiene as a raw material. This article gives comprehensive data on the main butadiene producers in Russia...
In 2000-06, the consumption of polystyrene plastics went up by 2.3 times to 2.5 kg per capita. In 2006, Russia’s overall capacity for polystyrene reached 349,400 tpy. What makes these positive trends develop? You will find answers in this article along with expedient and updated information on the Russian polystyrene market and production indexes during 2000-06, exports...
Polyacrylamide is quite a young product, which cannot be called a bulk one. But it can be described as a product of future since the substance has a wide range of useful properties and as well as of application fields. At the same time, many applications are not spread because they became of the current interest only over last 20-30 years ago, for example, municipal and industrial...
On 1 October 2007, Creon CJSC held the first International Conference Biofuel 2007 in the Baltschug Kempinski Hotel, Moscow. The goal of the event was to review and analyse the state of the world and Russian biofuel markets. The participants of the conference discussed various aspects of bioethanol and biodiesel production as well as raw material supply. The world output of...
On 2 October, the second international conference “Formalin 2007” organised by the consulting company Creon CJSC and supported by Bezopasnyje Tehnologii CJSC, was held at the hotel Baltchug Kempinski in Moscow. More than 50 representatives from both Russian and foreign companies, which are engaged in the formalin industry, participated in the event. The world formalin...
The IV international conference “Polycarbonate 2007” organised by the consulting company Creon CJSC was held at the hotel Baltschug Kempinski Moscow on 10 October. About 60 representatives of the largest Russian and foreign companies that mainly produce and distribute polycarbonate sheets in the Russian market attended the conference. Politec Polimeri Technici S.A.,...
On 15 October, Creon CJSC held I International Conference MTBE 2007 in the Baltschug Kempinski Hotel in Moscow. The forum was attended by Continental Industries Group, VNII NP JSC (All-Russian Research Institute of Oil Processing), Gazprom Export Ltd, Kauchuk JSC (the city of Volzhskij, the Volgograd Region), Korimos JSC, Lisichansk Oil and Investment Company, Rohm and Haas...
On 17 November, the First International Conference Aromatics 2007 was held by Creon CJSC in the Baltschug Kempinski Hotel in Moscow. The conference was attended by nearly 70 representatives of Russian and foreign companies, including the manufacturers of petroleum and coke benzenes, toluene, xylene and other aromatic hydrocarbons; the largest consumers of aromatics for the...
- Russian Biaxplen Ltd Launches Production of White Label Films
- Krasnodar-based Pera Plastic Group JSC to Build PP Bags Plant
- EuroChem Mineral and Chemical Company JSC Sums Up H1 Results
- The Financial Results of MCC EuroChem’s Subsidiaries in January-September 2007
- Kaustik JSC (Sterlitamak) Launches New Epychlorohydrin Filling Line
- The Summary of Concern Stirol JSC Shareholders’ Meeting
- Cheminvest AG Authorized to Acquire a 25% Share in Rivneazot JSC
- Sumykhimprom JSC Reported Net Profit of USD 70,000 in Q3
- Vinnitsyapobutchem CJSC Announces Results for Q3
- Kremenchuk Carbon Black Plant JSC to Export to Turkey
- Anti-Monopoly Committee of Ukraine Authorised Avrora Paint Plant Acquisition...
- Kazakhstan to Develop Petrochemical Industry
- Ordabasy Corporation JSC and Nokian Tyres Sign Agreement for a Tyre Plant
- The New German-Kazakh Bioethanol JV to Be Set up in Kazakhstan
- Stepnogorsk Chemical Mining Complex Publishes a Report for Nine Months 2007
- Belshina Enjoys Excellent Results in Production Output and Export Volumes
- European Commission Lifts Antidumping Sanctions Imposed on Mogilevkhimvolokno
- Belorussian-Austrian JV to Be Set Up on the Base of Svetlogorsk Khimvolokno
- The Output of Chemical and Petrochemical Goods in Belarus Sees a 12.8% Rise in January-September
- Belarusian Potash Company Suspends Negotiations...
- Alliance of SOCAR/Turcas/Injaz Won the Bid for Turkish Petkim
- New Bentonite Plant to Be Opened in Azerbaijan
- Ministry of Industry and Energy of Azerbaijan Plans Chemical Branch Reorganisation
- Turkmenistan President Holds Meeting with Fuel and Energy Sector Officials
- ENEX Offers to Build Silicon Plant in Turkmenistan
- Turkmenneft Concern to Purchase Large Quantity of Drilling Equipment and Chemical Products
- State Property Fund of Uzbekistan Announces Tender for Qo’qonsuperfosfat JSC
- Russia and China to Build Fertiliser Plant in Uzbekistan
- NavoiyAzot JSC to Launch MTBE Production
- New Cosmetics Plant Started Operations in Georgia
- Armenian Chemical Industry Increased Output by 6.1% during January-August 2007
- Nairit CJSC Set to Raise Output
- The Moldovan Research Institute Receives Biodiesel Machinery
- Eastar Holding Group Won Trial on Property Rights over Kristall JSC
- Tajikistan Started Bioethanol Production